Get RCM Certified and Become an Aladon Network Member
The Aladon Practitioner courses are comprehensive training and testing processes for members of The Aladon Network to gain the skills required to teach the Aladon training programs and further measure the skill level of Aladon Facilitators. The Practitioner course is designed to teach delegates the necessary skill and ability to promote, train and implement the Aladon methodologies.
Stringent requirements on skills and experience are required to pass and sustain the Aladon Practitioner certification. A 5-hour written exam is given on the last day of the each course.
The Aladon certification courses are designed to teach the skills required to master:
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM2 and RCM3)
- Reliability Centered Spares (RCS)
- Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMECA)
- Asset Condition Assessment and Asset Life Extension Management (ALEM)
In order to qualify for Aladon Practitioner certification:
- You must be an Aladon certified Facilitator to become an Aladon Practitioner.
- Participate in the Aladon Practitioner Course.
- Write and pass the Aladon Practitioner Exam – Conducted at the end of the Practitioner Course.
- Satisfactorily complete the coaching phase.(as required)
- Pass the Certification Audit – Conducted by an experienced and certified Aladon Practitioner.
- Aladon Certified RCM Facilitators of Aladon Network Member Organizations
- Qualifying individuals (companies) interested in joining the Aladon Network
Prerequisites for attendance
- Comprehend RCM Basics
- Aladon RCM Facilitator Certification
- Shared values and principles
By participating in each of our courses you will:
Learn the adult teaching skills to effectively deliver the following in RCM:
- Introductory courses in Aladon RCM methodologies
- Aladon RCM Facilitator competency development programs
- Further develop coaching and facilitation skills in order to successfully develop new Aladon RCM facilitators
- Knowledge of change management methodologies and their applicability to Aladon RCM
- A more in-depth knowledge of the Aladon RCM processes
- Become a recognized leader in RCM
Learn the adult teaching skills to effectively deliver the following Aladon methodologies:
- Asset Prioritization
- Asset Condition Assessment and Life Extension Management
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI3)
- Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP)
- Process Hazard Analysis
- Mechanical Integrity
- Standard proprietary presentation slides and information to deliver the Aladon methodologies
- License and certification to deliver the Aladon courses and qualify Aladon Facilitators